Our Hearts go out to all affected by the
COVID-19 pandemic across the country and around the world, whether it be from
the illness itself or from the social disruption it has had on your daily
lives. We hope the effects will be short
term. We are monitoring the rapidly
developing situation closely and will continue to keep the safety and
well-being of our customers and employees our top priority. As a company, in March we made the move to
have all essential staff move to "Work at Home" environments. Over the past weeks we began the process of
moving some of our essential staff back and are pleased to announce that we are
now OPEN for business and ready to serve all our clients service and support
needs while continuing to maintaining extra levels of precaution Extra levels of protection include making our environment as safe as possible by maintaining a high level of standards for safety and cleanliness. This includes the following:
Our online process is quick and easy,
- Encouraging online sales, home delivery or curbside deliveries.
- Practicing a rigid cleaning regiment
- Sanitizing our customer and employee areas every two hours
- Sanitizing our vehicles before and after every test drive
- Practicing social distancing of 6 feet
- Practicing a "handshake free" zone
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment, call 661-449-8620 to talk to one of our customer service representatives, or fill out our quick and easy credit application
- Our customer representatives will work with you to obtain as much information over the phone or online
- Our finance and inventory specialists will work to get you approved in a vehicle that fits your budget.
- Curbside delivery and at home delivery are available. Please ask your customer service representative if you are interested.
Thank you for working with us to make your experience with Camacho Auto Sales as safe as possible.